Every working day, we choose from a short list of news reports, comments, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court.To suggest something for us to consider, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is Wednesday morning:
- Justice Breyer rejects the “conservative” label of the U.S. Supreme Court (Bloomberg Greg Stoll)
- Judge Breyer said expanding the Supreme Court could weaken trust (Robert Barnes of The Washington Post)
- Why does the Supreme Court hesitate about abortion? (Ed Kilgore, “New York” Magazine)
- SCOTUS vacated Knight Foundation, Thomas has something to say (Howard Wasserman, PrawfsBlawg)
- in Terry v. United States, SCOTUS approved SG’s motion, this is the first provisional lawsuit in four decades (Josh Blackman, “The Warlock Conspiracy”)