Tourist Visas | Los Angeles | The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano - Free Consultation 1-800-562-0004
B-2 Tourist Visa is Suitable For:
1) Tourists on a pleasure trip to the U.S.
2) People visiting friends and relatives in the U.S.
3) People coming to the U.S. for medical treatment
4) Foreign nationals coming to the U.S. to marry a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder, upon establishing to the consular official and the INS that after the marriage, they will depart from the U.S., even though intending ultimately to immigrate
5) Amateur athletes, musicians etc. who participate in their respective activities in the U.S. without remuneration
6) People coming to participate in the conventions of social organizations
7) Dependents of alien members of the U.S. armed forces temporarily assigned duty in the U.S.
8) Dependents of crewmembers (D visa holders) or B-1 visa holders solely to accompany the principal foreign national
9) Dependents of nonimmigrant for whom no derivative classification is available. For example, the elderly parent of an E visa holder
10) Persons to enter the U.S. to apply for special naturalization benefits on the basis of U.S. military service
11) Persons seeking a change to another visa status if they so advise the U.S. Consulate, and if the consulate is fully appraised of the circumstances
12) U.S. citizens, green card holders and nonimmigrant visa holders to invite their friends and relatives to the U.S
Specifically, we provide representation for a wide range of immigration issues:
To be a successful immigration law lawyer, you must have experience, knowledge, expertise, skill, and integrity. This is exactly what Omar Zambrano has, to represent you in your immigration case.
With years of legal counsel experience, Omar Zambrano is completely familiar with California immigration law and what is required to be a successful legal representative.
The beauty of immigration law is the diversity and case variety. Omar Zambrano knows that no two immigration cases are the same, and that each one must be treated with the utter most attention to detail. Regardless of immigration status, Omar Zambrano represented each client with the dignity and respect that they deserve.
Don’t hesitate to call the Law Offices of Omar Zambrano and schedule a free consultation.
Contact Us Today - Best Legal Immigration Law Services in Southern California!
24 HOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE 1-800-985-8650
We serve you throughout California!
Our Business Hours are:
Monday – Friday from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday from 10:00am – 2:00pm
Law Offices of Omar Zambrano - Baldwin Park
12738 East Ramona Blvd. Baldwin Park, CA 91706